Tweenhills are seeking enthusiastic, experienced, hardworking and reliable staff to join a young dynamic team prepping thoroughbreds for all the upcoming yearling sales.
The role will include all yard duties, lunging yearlings, mucking out, feeding, putting horses on and off the walker, turning out, assisting with farrier/vet work etc. and working as part of a friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have ability to take instructions and use your own initiative. Opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent employee after the 2021 sales season.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link above
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team member to join our Farm Staff at Tweenhills in Gloucestershire.
The successful applicant will possess a wide range of skills; have the ability to operate a JCB load-all and/or digger, tractor and farm machinery. Building and construction skills, including carpentry, plumbing and ground works would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
- General Farm Work, machinery and livestock.
- Checking maintaining building on Farm and Stud.
- Maintenance of Stables and Farm buildings.
- Fencing, ground works and grounds maintenance.
- A practical person with a broad range of relevant skills.
- Confident working both independently and alongside other team members.
- Flexible and able to work additional hours when required.
Additional training and support will be offered to the successful candidate where required.
This is a full-time role including every other weekend. The rate of pay will depend on experience and qualifications.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or click the link above
“Our experienced, dedicated and ambitious team are key to the continuing success at Tweenhills.”
Owner and Manager