An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team member to join our Farm Staff at Tweenhills in Gloucestershire.
The successful applicant will possess a wide range of skills; have the ability to operate a JCB load-all and/or digger, tractor and farm machinery. Building and construction skills, including carpentry, plumbing and ground works would be an advantage.
Duties will include:
- General Farm Work, machinery and livestock.
- Checking maintaining building on Farm and Stud.
- Maintenance of Stables and Farm buildings.
- Fencing, ground works and grounds maintenance.
- A practical person with a broad range of relevant skills.
- Confident working both independently and alongside other team members.
- Flexible and able to work additional hours when required.
Additional training and support will be offered to the successful candidate where required.
This is a full-time role including every other weekend. The rate of pay will depend on experience and qualifications.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link above
“Our experienced, dedicated and ambitious team are key to the continuing success at Tweenhills.”
Owner and Manager