Breeder incentive scheme
For the 2021 season Tweenhills is proud to continue the ‘Your Success = Our Success’ scheme.
Any breeder who produces a stakes winner by a Qatar Racing owned stallion at Tweenhills will be offered a credit for use with any Qatar Racing owned stallion in the following year.*
"We are determined to reward breeders’ faith in our horses and believe this initiative demonstrates our commitment to share in successes arising from support of our stallions."
2022 Your Success= Our Success
- Lezoo (Zoustar) winner of the Cheveley Park Stakes Gr.1, Princess Margaret Stakes Gr.3 and Empress Stakes Listed, in 2022. Bred by Chasemore Farm.
- Dubai Mile (Roaring Lion) winner of the Criterium de Saint-Cloud Gr.1, in 2022. Bred by Skymarc Farm.
- Pyledriver (Harbour Watch) winner of the King George VI and Queen Elizabeth QIPCO Stakes Gr.1, in 2022. Bred by Knox & Well Limited & R. Devlin.
- El Caballo (Havana Gold) winner of the Sandy Lane Stakes Gr.2, and Spring Cup, Listed. Bred by Whitsbury Manor Stud.
- Tippy Toes (Havana Gold) winner of the Chelmer Stakes, Listed. Bred by The Countess Of Rothes
- Chateau (Havana Gold) winner of the Rose Bowl Stakes Listed, in 2022. Bred by Select Bloodstock Ltd.
2021 Your Success= Our Success
- Pyledriver (Harbour Watch) winner of the Coronation Cup, Gr.1. Bred by Knox, Wells Ltd & R Devlin
- A Case Of You (Hot Streak) winner of the Prix de l'Abbaye, Gr.1. Bred by Limestone & Tara Studs
- Fearby (Havana Gold) winner of the Dragon Stakes, Listed. Bred by Ringfort Stud
- Chipotle (Havana Gold) winner of the Windsor Castle Stakes, Listed and the Redcar 2YO Trophy, Listed. Bred by Theakston Stud
For more information please contact our Nominations Team on +44 1452 700177email