Your Success = Our Success
Where a breeder sends a mare to a Qatar Racing (meaning Qatar Racing Limited or Qatar Bloodstock Limited as appropriate) owned stallion (‘Stallion’) and the resultant foal is a Stakes Winner, the breeder shall be entitled to a credit to the value of the original nomination paid (‘Credit’) subject to the following conditions:
- The Credit is only available for use against a Stallion standing at Tweenhills Farm and Stud and owned solely by Qatar Racing. Please note that due to Zoustar’s ownership only credits to breeders of Stakes winners by Zoustar will be valid against a nomination to Zoustar.
- The Credit must be used in the year following that in which the Stakes Win takes place, after which it will expire automatically.
- Only one Credit is available per foal, regardless of the number of Stakes Wins.
- A foal must have been born no earlier than 2018 to be eligible for the Scheme.
- This is a personal right for the breeder and is non-transferable. Please note that the breeder is defined as the registered breeder and should the nomination purchaser sell the mare in foal they will forfeit any right to the credit.
- There is no cash alternative. The Credit can only be used against the cost of a future nomination or nominations.
For the purpose of these Terms, a Stakes Winner is defined as a winner of a Group/Graded or Listed Stakes race in Great Britain, Ireland, France or Germany which is approved in Part 1 & 2 of the Cataloguing Standards Guide published by the International Cataloguing Standards Committee. A Stakes Win shall be construed accordingly