Where a breeder sends a mare to a Qatar Racing (meaning Qatar Racing Limited or Qatar Bloodstock Limited as appropriate) owned stallion (‘Stallion’) and the resultant foal is a Stakes Winner, the breeder shall be entitled to a credit to the value of the original nomination paid (‘Credit’) subject to the following conditions:
- The Credit is only available for use against a Stallion standing at Tweenhills Farm and Stud and owned by Qatar Racing.
- The Credit must be used in the year following that in which the Stakes Win takes place, after which it will expire automatically.
- Only one Credit is available per foal, regardless of the number of Stakes Wins.
- A foal must have been born no earlier than 2020 to be eligible for the Scheme.
- This is a personal right for the breeder and is non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative. The Credit can only be used against the cost of a future nomination or nominations.
For the purpose of these Terms, a Stakes Winner is defined as a winner of a Group/Graded or Listed Stakes race in Great Britain, Ireland, France or Germany which is approved in Part 1 & 2 of the Cataloguing Standards Guide published by the International Cataloguing Standards Committee. A Stakes Win shall be construed accordingly.